In light of the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Famous City Limousine is taking every precaution to ensure our vehicles are cleaned and sanitized and everyone is safe while traveling.
Our team continues to closely monitor and follow the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) and Prevention guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Below are the extra measures we have taken for your comfort and safety:
- All vehicles are sanitized before and after every trip using the breakthrough disinfectant performance of Emist handheld sprayer: https://www.emist.com/product/epix360-handheld/
- Sneeze guard divider between cabin and driver area is installed on each and every vehicle.
- The vehicle’s door handle is fitted with a washable cover that is replaced and sanitized between trips.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes are being provided for passenger use.
- Masks are readily available if needed by passengers, free of charge.
- Any driver experiencing symptoms of illness are automatically removed from duty and instructed to contact their health care provider immediately and to self-quarantine, if so warrants.
- All our drivers are equipped with masks and a pair of gloves while on duty.
- Everyone is encouraged to minimize physical contact like handshaking and passing of items like business cards.
While these specific instructions were discussed and being implemented with our drivers, we also advise our passengers to stay home and see a doctor if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of the virus. This will protect not only the other passengers from the risk of exposure but the drivers as well.
Together we can get through this. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities.
We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you soon.